Organized by the Department of IT&C, Rajasthan Hackathon 7.0 will be the seventh edition of this tradition that will offer a lucrative platform to the ingenious youth, startups & entrepreneurs across the nation to use their out-of-the-box thinking and bring innovation & change. Hackathon 7.0 will be a 24 hour non-stop coding marathon providing an excellent platform to brilliant coders, developers & designers to derive innovative solutions and take home prizes worth Rs. 25 Lacs along with an exclusive opportunity to work with the Government of Rajasthan. Coders, developers & designers will be given a chance to use their cutting-edge techniques and inventive methods on themes like Social Impact, Sustainability, Block Chain, Education & Learning etc.
Virtual and Augmented Reality
Build immersive experiences that enable users to interact with the virtual world or enhance their real-world experiences.
Create solutions that promote sustainable practices such as energy conservation, recycling, and reducing carbon footprint.
Build decentralized applications using blockchain technology for secure transactions and smart contracts.
Develop solutions that use AI to solve complex problems, such as speech recognition, image processing, or natural language processing.
Education and Learning
Develop solutions that improve the quality of education and learning outcomes, such as personalized learning, online learning platforms, gamification, and accessibility.
Agriculture and Food Security
Develop solutions that promote sustainable agriculture and improve food security, such as precision farming, food traceability, and crop management tools.
Financial Inclusion and Economic Empowerment
Develop solutions that promote financial inclusion and economic empowerment, such as improving access to financial services, promoting entrepreneurship, and reducing economic disparities.
Smart Cities and Infrastructure
Develop solutions that improve the quality of life in urban areas, such as smart transportation systems, intelligent energy management, and smart building technologies.
Develop solutions that address social issues like homelessness, hunger and healthcare.
The awards shall not just benefit the winners financially, but also provide them an opportunity to enter the industry with a Government project experience which would benefit them in future endeavours.
1st Runner Up
2nd Runner Up
19th March 10:00 PM - 21st March 10:00 AM
19th March 11:00 AM-20th March 11:00 AM
CIO & Cofounder iNeuron
Rules and Regulations
- This is a team participation Hackathon. You can have at most 5 members in your team or you could participate individually.
- The Hackathon will start at 19th Match 8:00 am and end 20th March 11:00 am, participants have to submit their hack during the allotted time only.
- It's an online Hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- There are 9 themes of the Hackathon, participants must submit a hack that is in one of these themes.
- Participants’ hack must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. One can use open source libraries and other freely available systems / services.
- Participants have to ensure adequate testing, debugging, and review of software and related documents before submission.
- Participants should not engage in any malicious/illegal activities which do not adhere to general code of conduct for developers. Participants will be immediately disqualified if they are found indulging in malpractice.
Reimbursement & Accommodation
Bring us your ideas & coding skills and we will take care of your comfort!
The shortlisted participants are eligible for reimbursement upto AC 3 Tier railway fare by main route from their home station to Jaipur. A duly filled-in Travel Allowance (TA) Form including journey tickets and Bank account details would be required as a ‘proof’ for the claim. Without any required official documents, no claim will be accepted.
No reimbursement of travel expenses will be permitted in the absence of original travel documents. Transit-Stay will be provided to the shortlisted candidates at the venue.